Sunday, November 7, 2010

Summary comments for kids 3-7

The students I had this time around were Colin,Lisa,Caleb,Hayden, and Friendship. these were some of the brightest children that I have seen lately. I enjoyed being able to comment on their blogs. The blogs ranged from a description of Australia to the USS Alabama, to the wonderful love of a boy for his Oscar fish. These blogs like most children's blogs were between 3-5 sentences except for Lisa's blog which covered a whole page and most of the page was on Australia's Idol. I also got to comment on the Anti Aircraft guns on the USS Alabama and this picture that was done was very beautiful and at the same time somber.
The first two children in my summary are as follows: Colin told us a mysterious story in a mysterious voice and he done a very good job. The second was a story of a girls dream to be a singer and her wanting to participate in Australia's version of American Idol. Friendship also took the time out of her busy day to blog me back ten facts on Australia. The summary of the next three children are: for post number 5 I told my child that I, like him also had two Jack Russel dogs. We are both in very big family's and told him of my 9in long Oscar I had as a child growing up. Number 6 child learned that I liked the Atlanta Braves and that I, like him also loved mozzarella sticks. I also told him pizza with sausage and pepperoni is my favorite food and I am married to my wife of nine years Jess. Child number 7
done hers on the guns of the USS Alabama and hers was very breathtaking. She had the water and the cold steel Grey of the guns contrasting each other and it was beautiful. I told her that she needed to post more pictures of the Alabama if she had them for they were gorgeous. I though it was very nice of this child to want to post a picture of the battleship on her blog for all to see and admire. These were great children I had the chance to comment on and I thank Dr. Strange and the children's school's for giving me this fantastic opportunity to comment on the children's work. Here is the picture of the Alabama guns.

No comments:

Post a Comment